Student Government is happy to assist student organizations through our funding opportunities! STEP 1: Complete this online form. If you have any additional questions, contact Sydney Barnett at email@example.com. STEP 2: Present the request in person at the next Appropriations & Revenue (A&R) Committee Meeting. These meetings occur on select Wednesday nights at 8:00 pm. The schedule and deadlines are found below. The contact listed on the grant application will be emailed with the meeting time and location the Monday/Tuesday prior to the meeting. STEP 3: If your proposal is approved by the A&R Committee, you will need to contact Lynn.Fresca@uky.edu within the next FIVE (5) business days. If you fail to do so, your grant will be voided. TYPES OF REQUESTS
- General Funding Grant ($750 Maximum) – all purpose funding request (travel, programming, etc.)
- Service Grant ($1,500 Maximum) – intended for community services events/projects
- Club Sport Grant ($1,500 Maximum) – available to any registered Club Sport for a event, project and/or supplies
- Multicultural Inclusion Grant ($1,500 Maximum) – available to any registered student organization for programs promoting diversity, inclusion and/or multicultural values to the student body.
- Senate Special Project – available only through sponsorship by a current Student Government Senator. Organizations affiliated with a specific College or School should contact their College Senator. Organizations not affiliated with a specific College or School should contact a Senator At-large